Before booking, please read the booking instructions below carefully
The schedule of the experience:
Welcome in the Lappish hut (approx. 45 minutes)
We start the experience in our Lappish hut (Kota) where we offer you a welcome drink, prepare some lunch on the open fire and tell you all about the Finnish sauna culture. Lunch includes hot-dogs and a side-dish. Vegan option available.
Spa time (approx. 3 hours)
Our wood-heated sauna is the perfect place to start your Arctos Lapland Spa. There are benches on different heights, so you decide if you take it easy or do it like the Finns. Your group decides whether or not you use swimming wear in the sauna.
Cooling-down after each sauna session is a pleasant and essential element of the sauna experience. Those looking for an adrenaline kick could take it to the next level and go for an ice-bath in the frozen lake. The water is just above zero, but we promise, you feel reborn afterwards.
- Hot tub
Breathe in the clean, crispy air and enjoy the peaceful view over the frozen lake.
- Lounge room
Relax in between the sauna and hot tub in the lounge area and make some marshmallows in the fireplace.
Please consult your doctor if you have any medical condition that could potentially be triggered by taking a sauna, hot tub or ice dipping.
There is a minimum price of 476€ for this private event.
- If you are only 2 adults, you have to select and pay for 3 adults to reach the minimum price.
- If you are only 2 adults + 1 child, you have to select and pay for 2 adults + 2 children to reach the minimum price.
If you wish to come with 6 people, please WhatsApp/call us on +358 503817618 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick-up & Drop-off
- We offer pick-up & drop-off from Rovaniemi Central, Ounasvaara or Santa Claus village for a total of 75€
- You can select the hotel or address after check out.
- If you wish to be picked up from a location that is further than 15km away from our spa, please contact us beforehand and we are able to give you a price indication for your transportation.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 5 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 365 days or less before the event