Visiting a traditional Finnish sauna is a must-do for everyone coming to Lapland. At the Arctos Lapland spa we offer you the opportunity to fully experience this important part of Finnish culture in a peaceful nature environment, located only 15 minutes away from Rovaniemi central and Santa Clause village. Combine the wood-heated sauna with a swim in the lake or just relax and unwind in the hot tub, the best place to leave the stress and pressures of modern live behind. Since this is a private event you will have the sauna and hot tub completely for yourself.
The wood-heated sauna is the perfect place to start your Arctos Winter Spa. We offer you sauna scents to add some nice aroma's in the room and a birch whisk to stimulate your blood circulation.
- Hot tub
Enjoy the nightless nights during summer time in Lapland. When visiting in September and October you might be lucky and see the Northern Lights straight from the hot tub.
Cooling-down after each sauna session is a pleasant and essential element of the sauna experience.
- Lounge room
Relax in the inside lounge area or make some marshmallows on the fireplace outside while having an amazing view of the lake.
Food & drinks
We provide you with non-alcoholic drinks, cookies and marshmallows. For an additional fee (+25€ per adult, +15€ per child) we prepare you a dinner in the Lappish hut which will be served at the start. Dinner includes a Lappish style reindeer hot-dog together with some side-dishes. There are vegan/glutenfree alternatives available. Also, if you rather not eat reindeer meat we can offer you a regular hot-dog.
You can also decide to bring your own food and make use of our cooking facilities (fireplace/barbecue).
- We offer pick-up & drop-off from Rovaniemi Central, Ounasvaara, Santa Claus village, Arctic TreeHouse Hotel or any place within 15 km distance from our spa, for a total of 75€ (groups of 1-4 people) or 120€ (groups of 5-6).
- You can select the hotel or address in the final stage of booking.
- If you wish to be picked up from another location, which is further than 15km away from our spa, please send us a message and we are able to give you a price indication for your pick up.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 5 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 365 days or less before the event
Please consult your doctor if you have any medical condition that could potentially be triggered by taking a sauna (For example, a heart condition, asthma, epilepsy or a cardiovascular disease).